It's been a busy week collecting, moving, unpacking the boxes and assembling some of the stuff. It started to look like a warehouse so in order to keep the peace at home, I had to move the stuff to the shed.
My little girl loves the tool cart. It's the perfect height for her to play air hostess :)
I finally found foam blanks that I could use to make my own tool organisers. Man, I had to search real hard and be very creative in my search strings to find something useful in Holland. Damn, online shopping out here is still in its infancy :/ If you type 'tool foam' you'll find a dozen useful hits in the US. Eventually I ended up buying two sheets of 2m x 1m of 5mm and 10mm thickness from a local soundshop. Stuff is meant for other purposes but I must say that it does make a good tool organiser :) Have been cutting for 2 nights and there's still a lot to be done. Damn, maybe I should submit a drawing to foamfittools and have it laser cut :)
Looking forward to Sunday when I'll be removing the engine!
