The last shipment (door panels, baddog rails etc.) arrived in good order, and again it didn't cost too much on taxes (110EUR or so). The door panels are in perfect nick so really can't complain. I've also picked up my TIG welding kit in the meantime. Haven't been able to unpack/use the stuff yet cuz I had to build some credits at home by finishing some tasks that I'd been postponing for some years :)
Looks like I won't [be able to use any of the new stuff] for the next couple of weeks cuz it looks like my brother and I are gonna relocate to a cheaper, dryer (everything is compared to the shed :), better equipped (like toilet, water :) place. It's in a former green house close to work but still only 30 min. from home.
The plans haven't been finalised yet but it does look exciting.
![]() |
| 100 m2 |

