Sunday, 10 July 2011

@ long last

In my previous post I mentioned that it was my intention to cancel the cryo' rotors and order the plain ones. I did contact Summit to cancel the order but it couldn't be handled via e-mail since I had paid thru Paypal so I needed to call them instead.
Never got to calling them, which was fortunate cuz yesterday I received a message saying that the rotors had been shipped. Yay...
The transmission parts have already arrived at MyUS so later this month I can order them to ship the whole lot. It's gonna be a costly operation this time :/
So to summarise what's waiting to be shipped:
- R180 4.11 ring-pinion
- 11.4" ('84 Z31 non-turbo) 4x 114.3 solid rotors (R)
- Hawk HP plus semi-metallic brake pads (2 sets F/R)
- Power Slot 126-42011CSL/CSR - Power Slot Cryo Brake Rotors (F)
- ball joints
- FS5W71C bearing & synchro kit

[update 4 September]
Finally placed the request to ship my order. The initial quote is $290 but might be adjusted upwards. We'll find out in a few days...