Friday, 24 July 2009

start packing

Been away with the family for a few days. In the meantime all goods have arrived at the MyUS warehouse. Didn't have to worry after all. Need to provide them with some credible retail values and then I can have them ship the stuff any time soon.
I picked up my Autometer tach 3390 from the post office yesterday. Had to pay 41euros worth of duties etc. Which I'd rather not have paid of course but it's not too bad if you look at what some Dutch shops are charging (around 150% more).
Looking at the tach from up close, I must say that the dial looks kind of awful. The digits and lines are pretty darn big and thick :/ I believe I can design a more distinguished looking dial that matches the original one.

No more shopping for the next few months to come cuz I need to pay for my wife's tuition fees and books :/