It's almost July now and I still haven't received my cryogenically treated Powerslot rotors :/ They've kept on postponing the delivery date (which is now set at 4 July) but it doesn't look like they can deliver. I've contacted Summit racing about it but all I got back was one very lame reply saying: "It appears that the manufacturer is experiencing difficulties supplying the part in a timely manner. This may be due to delays in manufacturing or the possible need of parts necessary to build the item that you ordered. We order directly from the manufacturers themselves, which under normal circumstances translates to a very fast response time concerning the shipment of out of stock items. In this situation when the manufacturer of the part is experiencing delays for whatever reason, we are simply waiting for the part to arrive here at Summit Racing. " which contains no information of any value and could well have been an automated response."It appears...This may be due....we are simply waiting..." all sounds like once you've paid, they don't care less if you'll ever get your stuff within a reasonable amount of time. I mean, we're talking more than 2 months here. You can't say I haven't been patient. In the meantime I have to pay MyUS storage fee too (for the other parts waiting to be shipped). I've decided to wait till 4 July and if they can't deliver, I'm gonna ask for a refund and get me the Silver Mine Motors stage 3 brake kit, which (at $345) sells for less than these two rotors. Or maybe i should get the stage 4 kit which is not that much more expensive at $475. So I guess I'm not much of a super shopper after all...