Wednesday, 1 February 2012

transaction de novo


Just finalised the transaction with John from Baddog parts. Goods + shipping (to FLa) will set me back $549.
Another deviation from the planning but I couldn't risk missing out on the door panels and steering rack. OEM door panels (if at all available) go for $700 and a good (rebuilt) steering rack also runs in the hundred$ so $130 for the set isn't bad.

Been searching (locally) for an hour or so for anything that could remove a 56mm (gland) nut. Local (Dutch) sites never seem to come up with useful stuff. So again, I ended buying from the US. I ebayed this 45mm / 56mm wrench set for $28 + free shipping :) It's meant for Honda ATV axle nuts so it can only be a good thing. There's ratchet holes so it can be used with a torque wrench as well.
gland nutATV axle wrench