Two months later...all stuff and parts have been moved to the new place except for the chassis, the gearboxes and the engine+hoist. The idea was to place racks and tidy up the greenhouse first but the racks are gonna take a while so I'll leave everything in boxes for now and move the chassis and remaining stuff coming weekend first.
In the meantime I bought me a 'new' used 2006 BMW 325i Touring to already get used to the power and pleasures a 6 cylinder can give :) It's only got 218HP to carry the almost 1500kg but it sounds and feels incredibly smooth. Above 4000 rpm it really comes alive :) What an awesome piece of machinery! I wouldn't mind swapping that into the Z. But imagine an M5 V10 swap :)
For the money i could have finished the Z but I needed a reliable car, so that's why.
I got a quote from Japandyno.com for an RB20DET + gearbox shipped to NL for 1500EUR. So I know what I'm gonna do with my year-end bonus!
