Made some improvements to the trolley today. My original plan was to tape some foam to the horizontal bar to dampen the vibrations and bumps during transportation. But I noticed that the "moustache bar" (differential case mount rear member as it's called officially) mounting bolts lined up perfectly with the horizontal bar and (more importantly) didn't interfere with the mounting flanges of the scissor jacks. I only needed to drill two 13 mm holes. Call it luck, fate or destiny but after drilling the small pilot holes, I noticed that the centres even lined up with the holes in the mounting flanges of the jacks :) Since I didn't have a metal drill that was large enough, I had to file my way thru. Fortunately it was only two holes. But still it was quite some work measuring, lining up, filing, re-assembling the jacks.
moustache bar mounting bolt fits perfectly
bolted down
So, chassy's bolted down to the trolley now. No need to worry about the trolley getting lost during transportation. As far as the transportation's concerned, that's planned for coming Tuesday, if I can get hold of this guy Dennis.